Paraic McNeela has been making bodhráns since 1979, it's not a hobby for him, it's a passion. This professionally crafted 14" goatskin bodhrán has gone on to be one of his best sellers.
Key Features of the 14" Non-Tunable Bodhrán:
- Made with a hardwood shell and a single cross bar.
- Hand-selected goat's skin.
- Nice size for young or petite learners
- Perfect for travel thanks to its compact size
- Taped around the edges for extended harmonic range
- Comes with a free bodhrán gig bag which is light in weight (handy for carting your bodhrán around to sessions).
- Comes with a free hardwood bodhrán beater.
14" BODHRAN WITH BEATER AND BAG