The McNeela Cygnet Irish Rosewood Flute
The best-selling wooden flute in our Irish flute store, the Cygnet Irish Rosewood Flute, has been designed especially for traditional Irish music and for beginners and students of Irish and Celtic flute music. Irish flute teachers rate it as their preferred flute for students.
Is the Cygnet Rosewood Irish Flute right for you?
- Designed for traditional Irish music
- Best value beginner flute
- Easy to play
- Powerful Low D
- Good volume
- Mellow, woody tones
- Superb intonation
- Beautiful traditional finish
- Perfect for ‘trying out’ the wooden flute style
- Length (Top to Bottom): approximately 26"
- Distance from first tone hole to last: 8"
Listen to Robert Harvey play 'Carmel Mahoney Mulhaire' on the Cygnet flute below: